Friday, January 04, 2008

Mid-Life Crisis

OK, so this post is not on Project Server, SQL Reporting services or anything else just a personal post.

For the end of the year I decided to get myself a little Christmas present. For those of you who know me, I'm a bit... well frugal I like to call it but some may say cheap. Not with my family or friends but when it comes to getting anything for myself that is not technology related (Just ask my wife I spend way too much on computer stuff LOL). Anyway I got a really great deal on a new car so I thought I would show it off as it is a bit out of character for me. I like to call it my mid-life crisis car.

My little RED Sports Car is a Mazda RX-8. I bought it because it’s a sports car with a back seat and I have two boys, ages 8 and 6. So far it’s the most fun car I have ever owned.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, nice car. I used to have an 04 black Rx-8 GT. Be sure to keep an eye on the oil and other than that its a fantastic car. If you are close to a race track, this thing will be wonderful on it. I have taken mine around Road Atlanta with the GA RX-8 club several times.

Anyway, check out http://www.garx8club.com/ for some pics of my buds...

- Travis Crittenden, IT PM
http://projteams.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice car. Wish you a happy new year.

Anonymous said...

Nice Car Scott......you'll have to let me take it for a spin when I'm in Jacksonville. Ever seen this failure when publishing? Error code 12000 when publishing to the server? What does it mean?

Dean

Scott M. Wagner said...

Travis,

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Fasial, Thanks MAN!

Dean,

Yea, the 1200 error on publish is from the active chache. It is likely that you have a task inside that project that is the issue, it may be a copy paste thing or have the exact same name as another task.