Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ultimate Learning Guide MSO Project 2007


A new book was released a couple of weeks ago by MSProjectExperts.
The Ultimate Learning Guide To Microsoft Office Project 2007 For Project Managers.
I received this gigantic book a couple of days ago and I have barley had a chance to scratch the surfice of the book at this point. I can say that what I have read is well written and the book layout is well done. The printing on these books from MSProjectExperts is large and easy to read and there books remind me of School Textbooks rather then normal application books. To me that is great! I will post an update after I complete the book but I have a strong feeling that this is going to be the best book available on Project 2007.

If your intrested in obtaining a copy, click on the link to the article or click here:
https://projectserverbooks.com/shopexd.asp?id=114&bc=no

No comments: