Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reporting tool for Project Server and EPK


Like many Project Server professionals out there over the past several years, I have spent a good deal of time extracting data from Project Server to present in other applications for the purpose of reporting. Recently at the EPK User’s Conference 2007, held in Jupiter Florida, January 23-25th I was privileged to speak and another presenter was showing off a packaged reporting solution for the EPM Solution.

I have not had the privilege of using the system personally yet but I believe it is worthy of mention. The developers at Forte seem to have done a great job and they are currently working on the next release. Below are some key features of the solution:




· Built in standard reports (about 50)
· Extensible Report Manager Framework
· On-Line and Muti-Format Reporting
· Subscription based & On Demand
· Graphical Reporting
· Much More


Email me if you would like more information.

No comments: