Thursday, April 06, 2006

Updates

I hope this post finds you all well. I have not posted for awhile because I have been a busy bee. I am currently working on several things involving EPM but I will spare you all details (For Now). I will say though that things are going well and I will post about some of these endeavors in the near future.

I have also managed time to peak at the EPM 2007 release and some information provided by Microsoft, if you have not yet had a chance to see the information please check it out - Click Here.

I also wanted to provide a link to a ton of on-demand webcasts that I found while searching the Microsoft site for basic training on EPM for a client. - Click Here


I have also noticed that there seem to be (IMHO) a bunch of changes going on with the Project staff at Microsoft. I am sure that many of you have seen various posts on people coming and going. I know the experience of some of the long timers will be missed and I congratulate them on their new endeavors and I hope the people that attempt to fill their shoes are up to the challenge.

Another item I wanted to bring up was a sincere recommendation on a book on Project Server that was completed last year by several folks at QuantumPM. The book is entitled “Microsoft Office Project Server 2003 Unleashed”. I finally made the time to read a good portion of the book and I can say IMHO it is a fantastic resource. You can find the book at all the regular places online.
Russ – I finally read it!!! Great job to all of you at QuantumPM who participated in it’s creation.

I will try to post some development stuff soon, I promise.

No comments: