Monday, November 14, 2005

So it begins...

OK, first post so don't expect much. I have put off being a Blogger as long as professionally possible. Why you ask? Time!!! Like most other professionals in the technology industry there is just too much information out there and not enough time to read it all or life is just too busy to get to it. So again that begs the question:
Why start blogging now?

There are several reasons that I will being blogging today. First, I believe there is a ton of good information on using Project and Project Server it is, however, hard to find and not always easy for the non-technical or end user to understand. Not that they would not be able to do it but they may need things explained a bit differently in order to help them. I would like to provide that kind of help.

Second, there are a bunch of things that I continue to learn every day working with Project Professional and Project Server that I want to share with people. I believe this will be an adequate format in which to provide that information with links to additional support that people may be looking for.

Third, I would like to be able to provide people with the links to available support. This empowers people to help themselves.

Forth, the selfish part... I want some recognition as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Project and Project Server. I believe this will help me to network with other people who are working in the field and continue with this solution for many years to come.

And so it begins.

No comments: